Friday, February 19, 2010
Being an Online Student
I chose to go to school online because its convenient for me. I worked Monday through Friday so going to school for me would be at night. I dont have a car which means i would have to take the bus, at night, all by myself. I tell you it isnt easy as i thought it would be. I mean i thought all i had to do was just log on, do my assignments (when i felt like it) and turn it on. Oh no!!!! Thats not the case at all. I had to discipline myself to log on EVERDAY, several times in the same day just make sure i get used to it.....now i am very comfortable with it. i log on with no problems so i think i will be ok
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know what you mean, I thought it would be much easier and more at your own pace. It has taken a lot of hard work and discipline, but I am finding it much easier now. Hang in there we will have that diploma on the wall soon and will all have been worth it.
ReplyDeleteI think that is the hardest part of going to school online. Making yourself keep up with the homework and keeping on track with these papers. It is nice to be able to work around my work schedule but it is harder than I thought it would be. Glad to see we all are in the same boat.
ReplyDelete