its me.....Lisa D

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My day

Hey everyone!!! Im new at this so just be patient if i just start to ramble and not making any sense!!! Today is Thursday and I am at work now on my lunch break blogging you. Its pretty slow here today. I am a billing support specialist. My duties usually entails a lot of data entry, write off delinquent accounts, payroll (dont know how i got chosen for that..lol); and lots and lots of spreadsheets. Being that it is still beginning of the month for us not much billing is going on right now. I can tell you the snow finally stopped (thank goodness) but i heard we are gonna get a lil more by monday. We are not as bad as the East Coast so i should be grateful. My 14 year went sledding yesterday in a brand new pair of Levis (not good) but couldnt stay mad once he was telling me how fun he had. So for now dear friends i have to get back to work. More to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment