its me.....Lisa D

Monday, March 22, 2010

Its almost here....

We are going thru the critiquing two people's paper (draft). So far i have read two papers that was very interesting. I know we all are not professionally writers but they were indeed interesting. I try to look at the paper in a complete sense as long as i understand what they are saying regardless of the typos (as i am the queen of typos). I feel that we are all on the same road when it comes to this paper. Everyday i am deleting, adding, rearranging it from the first draft that i posted. So far i have four versions of the same topic. I will focus on putting all of them together by the end of the week. Wish me luck. If i get a decent grade out of this i will consider writing more often...who knows i might become the next best author!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You will do great! You are working hard, and it will pay off.

    ReplyDelete